Once you have invested in your fine quality gloves, we know that you will want to keep them in pristine condition.
Cleaning your gloves regularly, following our care guide, will ensure many years of lasting wear.
Step by Step Care Guide
For light soiling
- Dissolve gentle soap flakes or a mild detergent in lukewarm water.
- Sponge any marks on your gloves with this solution keeping the sponge as dry as possible. Sponge with the grain of the leather. Take care NOT to immerse your gloves in the water.
- Remove any excess dampness with a soft, dry cloth. Take care NOT to saturate the leather.
- Allow your gloves to dry naturally away from direct heat. Do NOT place them on a radiator, range cooker or outside in sunshine. Under no circumstances should you use a hair dryer.
- During the drying process, pull on your gloves a few times. This will help to restore the original shape.
- Nourish your gloves with a tiny amount of leather moisturiser.
For heavy soiling
If your gloves become heavily soiled then we recommend that you use the specialist leather cleaning service at your dry cleaning company.
For wet gloves
If your gloves become saturated with water then allow them to dry naturally, following instructions 4 and 5 above.